At Tracey Russell Design Ltd we endeavour to provide a perfect service. We are a small company that does not hold stock and makes everything to order. Even when selling large quantites to trade and the overseas! You are buying from a very unique company that cares very much about our service and what we do....We think it is important that you know the following:
- Each Card is printed when ordered and hand finished by one of our lovely members of staff. We think you couldn't get much more personal than that. Due to this no 2 cards are the same.
- When ordering cards from our retail site you can order them in singles units.
- The price of each handmade card includes the VAT.
- Postage, unless ordering over £30 will be applied at the shopping Cart.
- There is a £6.00 minimum spend on our website. This is something that we have had to implement from 01/02/18 as we no longer felt we could continue to absorb the administration involved in processing orders smaller than this value.
- We process orders on a daily basis Monday to Friday. We strive to have your order delivered to you within 2-3 working days. However, at busy periods this maybe slightly longer.
- Our postage service is Standard Royal Mail 1st Class post. Once an order has left our premises we are not responsible for the length of time it takes for Royal Mail to deliver your order.
- PERSONALISED CARDS. There is a 75 character limited for this service. Check all wording, punctuation and spaces before proceeding to the checkout. We will make your card exactly as it is wrote on your order. You will be charged for products where you the purchaser have made a mistake and the product has been made.
- PERSONALISED PRINTS. As above. Other than as a customer you have the option of 2 boxes of text. If you are not requiring a second line of text on your PERSONALISED PRINT please leave blank.
- Any mistakes to either personalised content or with products themselves must be reported within 3 days of receiving your order. We will of course replace the personalised product free of charge in the quickest time possible if the mistake is seen to be ours.
- If you wish to cancel your order: (a) you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you; or (b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with the following rules: - You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. - Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
- We will not replace or refund personalised goods if the error is yours at the time of ordering or you simply change your mind.
- Credits will be made in the same method as original payment. In respect of credit/debit cards the credit will be paid back to the original card.
- Your personal information: we will NEVER pass this onto to anyone. Your information that comes to us stays with us.
- You are permitted to share information, imagery and content on this website to anyone you wish as long as it is for reasons of recommendation and social media. We, however do not permitt any changes to it's content or the tampring of any of the imagery.
- If you do wish to use any of the content of this website, imagery and Tracey Russell's designs without permission for anything other than TRD promotion we will treat it as a matter of copy right and persue with legal preceedings. Tracey Russell is a registered trademark and copyright laws apply.
- While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. - Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Well enough of the nitty gritty, we hope you love our products and service and are a customer for years to come......Tracey x